Friday, June 7, 2013

Haul... and Video!!!



I go into detail about all the products I've purchased over the past month!
I give my honest opinion on the products I've listed below...
Did so much shopping...
Urban Decay Basics Palette
Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 year Palette
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick- Nectar
Dior Shimmer Powder- Diamond Ambre
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Maybelline Vivid- Brazen Berry
NYX Glam Gloss- Velvet Ropes
Tarte BB Cream
Stila Lip Glosses
Laura Mercier Concealer
Benefit Erase Paste
Milani Luminso
Urban Decay Brow Box
Nars Lip Gloss -Chealse Girl
NYX Lip Liners - Sand Pink, Fushcia , Plum, and Bloom.
NYX Aqua Liners in Blue and Purple


















LET ME KNOW if you want to see anything in particular!!!

I hope my video helps
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment